- More than $500,000 in Legal Costs for a Family of Modest Means
- Child declared to have two fathers despite silence in Children’s Law Reform Act on same sex parenting and assisted reproduction
- Keeping Up With The Kids – extra-curricular activities when parents are separated
- New Office Space for Hallman, Paul Dispute Resolution Services
- Court of Appeal Upholds Parents’ Agreement to Share Children’s Expenses Instead of Paying Guideline Support
Alternative Dispute Resolution based in Oakville, Ontario
Providing dispute resolution services to clients in Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Hamilton, Milton, Acton, Georgetown, and Toronto.
Separation, Divorce, Parenting plans, Child support, Spousal support, Property equalization, Separation agreements, Review of existing agreements This website provides general information only, not legal advice.